We will be doing a 1 day vibes bootcamp at Grossmont College on June 10th.
The bootcamp will feature Anthony Smith and Tony Miceli. We will be using material from out new book "Anthony and Tony's Big Book Of Mallet Playing".
- 10:00am-11:00am - Open and Closed Voicings
- 11:00am-12:00pm - Learning/Practicing Tunes
- 12:00pm-1:00pm - Lunch
- 1:00-2:00 - Chords and Scales
- 2:00-3:00 - Playing/Developing Lines (Melodies)
- 3:00-4:00 - Rootless Voicings
- 4:00-4:15 - Break
- 4:15-4:45 - Dampening and Pedaling
- 4:45-5:15 - Ears
- 5:15-5:45 - History of the Vibes
- 5:45-6:00 General Questions
The workshop is $175.00 and includes all the supplement material to take home. Our book is made up in separate chapters, so you will take home about 6 or more chapters. You will have tons to work on!
If you want the "Vibe Pack" ($250) that includes:
- All the printed material,
- 1 cd from Anthony ($15 dollar value)
- 1 CD from Tony ($15 dollar value)
- 1 Set of Tony's Mike Balter Mallets ($60 dollar value)
- 1 book: David Friedman's - Dampening and Pedaling ($10 Dollar Value)
Private Lessons on Monday or Tuesday June 18th and 19th
If you would like a follow up private lesson or Skype lesson ($60) you can choose that also. The lessons will be at Anthony Smiths house in San Carlos.
San Carlos (which is a neighborhood of the City of San Diego). Close to “beautiful Lake Murray and Cowles Mountain”